Linkin Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed!

2 posters

Go down

my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed! Empty my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed!

Post  Tw1n 4rrozz Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:27 pm

ok kyle, this is not criticism. so please don't take it the wrong way. the server is one of the best i have ever played. its exactly what i was looking for. it has a challenge to it skill and getting drop wise. a few things you need to fix are the prices in the stores at home. they are kinda of ridiculous. we can barely buy anything we need for skills because things are extra high. so basically just fix some of the prices to be realistic. somethings and items that should be added: more monsters need to drop more items. i think you should have a store to sell things in that we don't need. also you need more stores at home. you need to code a lot more items in for example proselyte instead of initiate Armour. give them there correct bonuses. make it to where we can get everything like robins and other pure things. it would be most appreciated if you would fix range to where it hits higher then 15 (x10 hp.) to sum it up more stores with items for Pure's and some more for maxed CB.

thanks,
TW1N 4RROZZ!
P.S. kyle your still a good owner no hard feelings he-he.

Tw1n 4rrozz
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed! Empty Re: my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed!

Post  Kyle Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Robins are obtained by doing Clue scrolls; these can be found by various types of monsters, such as corp, td, rockcrabs, and for tons of them, ::dungeon.

Shops to sell your items; I will have to add that later-but I will definitley do it. It won't happen ASAP due to the fact I got to figure out how to make everything have a price, so it doesn't glitch and give TONS of cash.

More Shops; This WILL be added VERY soon. The new shops will have AGS, BGS, ZGS, SGS, Bandos tassets, Slayer helm, Rc boots, Robin, Ranger boots, D plate, Dfh, Dfs, And more. Just need patience, I've been VERY busy with school+work.

Proselyte; I don't see this as a massive need for the game, there for, I will not be Adding boosted stats.

Range; This WILL be added to hit higher, please wait.

Shops; There will be a maxed combat shop- Where if you are 99 attack, strength, range, mage, hp, prayer and summoning, you can open this shop and get a tiny discount. ALSO if you are 99 everything (Including slayer+dungeoneering) you will be able to open this shop and receive MASSIVE discounts, and new items.

To sum this all up, don't expect all this to be done at the snap of your fingers, please be patient.

Kyle
Admin
Admin

https://linkinscape.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed! Empty Re: my take on the server and that needs and should be added and fixed!

Post  Tw1n 4rrozz Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 pm

k sir this all sounds good bro!! thanks for the reply and details

Tw1n 4rrozz
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down