Linkin Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mod for 1100maxhit

3 posters

Go down

mod for 1100maxhit Empty mod for 1100maxhit

Post  1100maxhit Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Hey guys i was wondering if i could get some support on becoming a mod. I am willing to work, helpful, and willing. I cam be very generous and supportive. Ive been wondering for a while and today just seemed like the right day so send in a application to become a mod. So Please consider this application.

1100maxhit
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

mod for 1100maxhit Empty Re: mod for 1100maxhit

Post  Kyle Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm

If you could, make it a bit longer, educate our minds about you. Tell us all about yourself, more reasoning on why you diserve mod. Are you able to donate? Are you able to get people on the server? Are you a dedicated player? Do you help? Are you known for swearing/cussing people out? Are you well known for your actions (Good/Bad please explain). All these can help push you forward into recieving a player moderator status. Best of luck.

Yours Truely,
Kyle.

Kyle
Admin
Admin

https://linkinscape.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

mod for 1100maxhit Empty mod for 1100maxhit

Post  1100maxhit Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Ok my name is tyler browne. I am 16 years old living in eden, tx. I know how to program java and work on computers very well, i will be a+ certified this year which if you dont know tht is the highest computer certification you can have. I will be able to get to players no matter what. I am not know for cussing out people. I am a dedicated player and i am also able to donate which i have already done Very Happy . I only play this rsps anymore and i also got bored with runescape. I will stick to this server. If there is anything else tell me. Also kyle i am on 3:30 pm to 11:30pm central time so i have alot of time to help people.

1100maxhit
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Archon Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 am

You know what? This guy shouldn't be a mod ... No, I'm just kidding; I think maxhit would do great as a mod; he's quite friendly and despite he's relatively young, he's quite mature Wink. I'd strongly consider him for the position!
Archon
Archon
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum