Linkin Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tw1n app for admin!

2 posters

Go down

Tw1n app for admin! Empty Tw1n app for admin!

Post  Tw1n 4rrozz Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 pm

dear kyle,
i know me and you have had our ups and down when i first started and began to complain. well i figure if i was admin i would be able to help you fix what i have been complaining about. as admin i would promise to be as loyal to this server as can be. i promise i will respect you with the respect needed. i think i would be very helpful as i would always be on after school. i can get on at any given time of the day. i think that would be good seeming you work and have school so at that time i am able to greet and help out the new player we have that will join in the future. i know you have Derik also but it would be nice to have a staff member on at all times. i have recruited for this server 3 people already in the week or two that i have played. i am able to get more and do some more adverting and more people from my school. i know the majority of the server such as monsters skills how to do them and etc... i have some experience on other servers and there is always room for improvement. i can always learn from derik, im willing to listen!
lol LOVE, tw1n.Tw1n app for admin! Tw1n_f12

Tw1n 4rrozz
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Tw1n app for admin! Empty Re: Tw1n app for admin!

Post  Kyle Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 am

Derik is my Head Co-Owner, due to this, giving him the respect HE needs, I will have to talk to him about it. I believe we can work something out.

Admin? Maybe not ASAP.
Mod? I can definitely consider it, If Derik and I decide to make you staff, I feel as if you should start as a Mod, to get used to the powers, and being used to talking out nicely and fixing problems in uncontrolled situations. Give us some time to observe your well beings, and we will both get back to you ASAP.

Yours truely,
Kyle.

Kyle
Admin
Admin

https://linkinscape.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tw1n 4rrozz Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

i like this very much and thanks for taking the time to read it man. this really means a lot to me. i am fine with mod for now if you think its best for me.

Tw1n 4rrozz
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down