Linkin Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Mod/Admin

2 posters

Go down

Application for Mod/Admin Empty Application for Mod/Admin

Post  S3R0 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Hello! I'd like to apply for Mod or Admin. First off, I don't abuse commands in any way. I know most of the commands, and if there are any hidden commands that you've added onto the server (uncommon ones that you've customized, example being random commands), I can easily learn them. Now that I've been able to log onto the server after about a week, I will be able to play 2-3 hours during week days, and a random amount of time during the weekend (it can range from 10-20 hours total, depending on if I have homework and whatnot). I am able to help out other players nicely and show them around. I am also able to go recruit more people to the server. Also, I am good with suggestions, finding out bugs, etc. I host my own server, and have some java knowledge, so I might be able to help out with some coding suggestions, if needed. I work for my stuff and I don't beg. I will be able to donate to the server whenever possible and when I plan on donating, I'll probably be donating a good 10m to the server to help out. Anyways, sorry for the long application. Anything else needed, just post below and I'll respond asap. I'll be on the forums while I'm online in-game. Thanks for reading!

-S3R0
S3R0
S3R0
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Application for Mod/Admin Empty Re: Application for Mod/Admin

Post  Kyle Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Looks pretty good, one thing I'm unsecure about is the fact that your hosting your own server, due to this, I have the fear of the fact that you can easily tell my players to join yours if you quit or whatever reasoning. From what I've seen, your not always active, I don't see you on much. Maybe this is due to homework reasoning, or just your busy playing other games or just not able to or wanting to go on right then and there. Which is okay, if your doing homework/working, I feel as if that comes before anything, including staff. We'll see how things go, I have my eye on you, in a good way. I'll keep track on your chat logs, etc. Best of luck on Mod or Admin! I'm very happy you have the idea of donating 10M. That would be amazing, good luck, and play safe.

Yours Truely,
Kyle.

Kyle
Admin
Admin

https://linkinscape.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S3R0 Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Kyle wrote:Looks pretty good, one thing I'm unsecure about is the fact that your hosting your own server, due to this, I have the fear of the fact that you can easily tell my players to join yours if you quit or whatever reasoning. From what I've seen, your not always active, I don't see you on much. Maybe this is due to homework reasoning, or just your busy playing other games or just not able to or wanting to go on right then and there. Which is okay, if your doing homework/working, I feel as if that comes before anything, including staff. We'll see how things go, I have my eye on you, in a good way. I'll keep track on your chat logs, etc. Best of luck on Mod or Admin! I'm very happy you have the idea of donating 10M. That would be amazing, good luck, and play safe.

Yours Truely,
Kyle.

Thank you Kyle for responding! I'm not that pathetic. I'm not looking for players on my server atm anyways. It still has a LOT to be done. If I wanted people on my server, I'd rather just post an advertisement video on Youtube. The reason why I haven't been able to be on, is because I've just realized I used a wrong client, and not the ACTUAL Linkinscape client. Long story short, I was using another 600's client (614, 659, etc). I am almost always in the mood to play. The only time I won't be playing is either at school, homework, vacationing, hanging out with friends, well you know the main reasons. You may do as you wish Smile

Cheers!
S3R0
S3R0
Nooby
Nooby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down